Pioneer Sail Boat
- Stable and smart design: Features a multi-purpose sailing dinghy. The classic boat shape and aluminum deck provide excellent stability.
- Performance: Allows for maximum acceleration to reach speed in 3 to 4 force winds depending on carried load.
- Transport and storage: The Pioneer inflatable sailing dinghy can be assembled or packed down into two bags in less than 20 minutes.
- V-shape keel hull design makes the dinghy rigid and stable when inflated.
- Marine grade reinforced PVC fabric
- Oarlock design, tow and lift eyes included.
- Long saber-shaped center thwart/dagger board, makes the boat behave like a traditional dinghy, but also gives excellent upwind and downwind sailing ability
- Kick-up Rudder: Made of aluminum, foldable and durable quality
- Assembled Dimensions: 109â€ x 59â€
- Package Dimensions: 48"x42"x20" (ships on Pallet)
- Package Weight: 170lbs
- Sail Specs: 136"(mast length)x78"(boom)
- Sail includes 3 battens
|assembled dimensions||109 " X 59"|
|package dimensions unit||cm|
|package weight||77.15 kg|
|unit of sale||each|